Health & Safety Information
The Crohn’s & Colitis Congress will follow CDC recommendations and will refer to COVID-19 Community Levels when informing participants about decisions pertaining to health and safety precautions for the Crohn’s & Colitis Congress 2023.
If you are attending the Crohn’s & Colitis Congress, we strongly recommend that you take the following precautions:
- Ensure that your COVID-19 vaccinations are up to date.
- Take a rapid COVID test within 24 hours prior to your departure for the Congress and do not attend in person if you test positive.
- Do not attend the meeting if you have symptoms of a respiratory infection and leave the meeting if you develop such symptoms.
- Wear a mask in crowded indoor settings. A limited number of masks will be available onsite for meeting registrants.
- Follow all health and safety protocols as required by the facility and local and state health departments.
- Review and implement the current CDC guidance for protecting yourself from COVID-19.
If you are registered to attend the Crohn’s & Colitis Congress, you will have access to all of the Friday and Saturday scientific sessions on demand in late February in the event that you are unable to attend in person due to illness or a positive COVID test.
Registered attendees will be notified in advance of any changes to Annual Meeting precautions, recommendations, or requirements.