Media Policy and Registration
Throughout the Crohn’s & Colitis Congress®, communications staff will distribute press releases on the most newsworthy science presented at the meeting and can coordinate interviews with IBD thought leaders and physicians and researchers who present their work at the Crohn’s & Colitis Congress. Only registered journalists and bloggers have access to the meeting.
Members of the working press are welcome at the Crohn’s & Colitis Congress free of charge. Please complete the media registration form here.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
How to Obtain Credentials
Pick Up Your Press Badge
Press badges will be distributed on-site at the main registration area. A press badge must be worn to gain access to meeting sessions and the Exhibit Hall.
- The Crohn’s & Colitis Congress is the designated agent to handle all media relations for the meeting.
- Crohn’s & Colitis Congress communications staff does not share media lists.
Crohn’s & Colitis Congress Embargo
- All data presented at Crohn’s & Colitis Congress is embargoed until the start of the Congress, 9 a.m. MT on Thursday, January 19, 2022.
Session Access and Rules
- All Crohn’s & Colitis Congress presentations are open to the media.
- Media are allowed in pre-congress workshops as space is available.
Audio Recording, Video Recording and Photography
- Photography is allowed at the Crohn’s & Colitis Congress for an individual’s personal use, which includes saving for future personal reference or sharing on social media. If you plan to use photos in your reporting, you must receive consent from the presenter or author.
- Media attendees are permitted to use handheld audio or video recording devices in educational sessions for note taking purposes. Please speak with Crohn’s & Colitis Congress communications staff if you would like to publish video or audio footage collected at the meeting.
- Media are not permitted to live stream or otherwise broadcast from Congress session rooms, Poster Hall or Exhibit Hall.
- If you have questions, please contact Rachel Shubert.
- Members of the press and bloggers who are registered for the Crohn’s & Colitis Congress and wearing their press badges are welcome in the Exhibit Hall.
- Crohn’s & Colitis Congress communications staff must accompany all camera crews wishing to tape in the Exhibit Hall. Crews can arrange for an escort on site.