Exhibitor Media Policy
- All exhibit companies and their third-party partners are expected to comply with all rules and regulations set forth by Show Management.
- Show Management is the designated agent to handle all media relations for Crohn’s & Colitis Congress®.
- Show Management will not share lists of media registered for Crohn’s & Colitis Congress.
- Use Twitter hashtag #CCCongress23 to post pertinent news and activities for the event across social media
- Press materials must be clearly marked with the abstract number(s) and the embargo date and time, adhering to the Crohn’s & Colitis Congress embargo policy: All data presented at the Crohn’s & Colitis Congress is embargoed until the start of the meeting, 8 a.m. PT on Thursday, January 19, 2023.
- Use of the Crohn’s & Colitis Congress logo on exhibitor press materials is prohibited without the express written consent of Show Management. For more information, contact Rachel Shubert.
Exhibitor Press Conference Outside of Congress
- Press conferences held during the Crohn’s & Colitis Congress by exhibitors and groups outside of officially sanctioned Crohn’s & Colitis Congress press conferences are referred to as “outside press conferences.” These events may not be held during a time that conflicts with any official Crohn’s & Colitis Congress press conferences.
- Groups planning to hold outside press conferences must inform the Crohn’s & Colitis Congress communications staff of their plans.
Submit questions to Rachel Shubert. Please check the Crohn’s & Colitis Congress website regularly for updates.