All social events will take place at the Bellagio Hotel & Casino. You must register for the Congress to attend the following events.
Social Events & Receptions
Thursday, January 25, 2024
5–6 p.m. PST
- Early Career Reception
- Pediatric GI Networking Reception
- Nurses and Advanced Practice Provider Networking Reception
- Foundation Journal Reviewers Reception
Friday, January 26, 2024
7–8 p.m. PST
- Be sure to attend the Poster Session & Reception to learn the latest science and network with abstract authors. Presenters will be at their poster boards to answer attendee questions from 7-8 p.m. PST on Friday, Jan. 26.
8–11 p.m. PST
- Details coming soon!
Saturday, January 27, 2024
6–8 a.m. PST
- Both women and men in the IBD community are invited to attend a breakfast hosted by the Women in IBD Task Force. Discover how to forge strong alliances as a female professional and support your female colleagues and trainees. Engage in interactive roundtable discussions to explore definitions, questions, and valuable advice.
- Jami Kinnucan (Mayo Clinic in Florida)
- Lea Ann Chen (Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson School of Medicin
Congress Virtual Entertainment
Friday, January 22, 2021
6:40 – 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
- 6:40 – 7 p.m.: Family Friendly Magic Show
- 7 – 7:20 p.m: Hands-on Cocktail/Mocktail Demonstration
- 7:20 – 8 p.m.: Interactive Trivia
Women in IBD Virtual Breakfast
Saturday, January 23, 2021
9–9:55 a.m. Eastern Standard Time
Sponsored by Ferring
Join the Women in IBD Virtual Breakfast for panel discussion on topics such as:
- Lessons Learned During the Pandemic;
- Strategies for Getting Through These Difficult Times; and
- The Bright Side of 2020.